Box Elder Family Support Center
Family Life Education
We provide both in home and at site parenting and couples education. Our professional home visitors assist parents with a variety of support options designed to increase your ability to provide a nurturing atmosphere for your children.
We also offer classes at both of our locations. Our parenting class curriculum includes the Nurturing Program, by Dr. Stephen J. Bavolek; Becoming a Love and Logic Parent, by Jim and Charles Fay, Ph.D. and Foster W. Cline, M.D; the Smart Steps Program (designed for step families), by Francesca Adler-Baeder; and the Strengthening Families Program from Iowa State University. Free childcare is available in the Nursery during all classes.
American Red Cross Babysitting Class is offered for youth over 11 years of age. This class provides young caregivers and siblings with the tools needed to safely provide childcare in our community and to their families helping them to develop nurturing parenting skills in the future.
Business' or Groups can request Family Life Education classes to be held at a location of their choice within Box Elder County. We offer all of our Family Life Education classes Off-Site
- Couples, parenting and family education
- Trained Instructors
- Customized education for both parents & children
- Hands-on skill building and direct interaction with your family help keep the classes interesting and provide a better learning environment
- In-home and on-site visits available in Box Elder County
- Free Childcare during classes
- All of our Family Life Education Classes available
- Professional instructors
- Provided for you at your place of Business or group location